Thursday, June 5, 2008

Clapotis Finished !


The Overseas Knitter has finished her Clapotis ! She added fringes and it looks like she decided to forego the triangular points on either end. A very cool adaptation of the original pattern . Lovely knitting, Elke, I'm sure you will wear it a lot -probably sooner than we would think here in summery USA since the weather in Germany has turned decidedly cold and rainy. Let's see a picture of you modeling the shawl.
My Clapotis, by the way, is also finished, but still blocking. In hopes of making it longer and wider, I stretched it severely - now I'm thinking that was probably a mistake. Stay tuned for a picture as soon as it is dry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the compliments. A modeling pic I may be will send at the weekend, when my personality photograph stay here in Frankfurt