Friday, March 14, 2008

Oh Blogger, why have you forsaken me?

I'm so frustrated because now that I FINALLY have a camera, I can't upload a ^%$^%#$ thing!  So many fun things have happened lately!  I have adorable children doing adorable things and I can't post about it!  We made a beautiful spring window in our front window last weekend, R mastered the art of eating with chopsticks (at age 4!!!) and today she went to work with me - "A Girly Time!" she excitedly told me.  Never-mind that she crashed so hard at the end of the day when, in my infinite wisdom, I accepted an impromptu play/dinner date with a neighbor and her children ... while she was "working" with me she had a great time: eating candy from our office candy bowl, sliding down sand piles with Opa, milkshakes with Opa, weighing out trucks and watching the wildlife come and go on the pond behind my office ... she told me happily that she didn't even get bored once!  It was a really beautiful day and having her at the office with me again was so nice, even if I didn't get a lot done.  And now we have this great weekend planned and it looks like no one will be able to lay eyes on the photographic evidence.  Well, tomorrow's trip to the Farmer's Market, The Book Thing, cupcake making and Sunday's St. Patty's Day 5K will have to be described adequately through my finger tips, tippity tapping away on the keyboard.  Wahhhhhhh!

No comments: